Timothy R. Titolo resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. He represents plaintiffs in personal injury cases. His specific interest is in cases involving traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury (SCI) (including back and neck injury) and car, motorcycle and truck accidents.
Tim is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He serves on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Justice Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group. He is an active member of AAJ’s Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, Motorcycle Litigation Group and Inadequate Security Litigation Group. Tim is recognized as a Fellow of the National College of Advocacy.
Because of his experience handling brain, spine and other catastrophic injury cases, Tim has been invited to lecture at over 50 legal & medical conferences around the country. He has lectured for:
- American Association of Justice
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, AAJ
- Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, AAJ
- North American Brain Injury Society
- Brain Injury Association of America
- International Brain Injury Association
- National Business Institute
- Pacific Northwest Brain Injury Association
- Oregon Brain Injury Association
- Washington Brain Injury Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Utah Trial Lawyers Assocation
- Utah Brain Injury Association
- Nevada Brain Injury Association
- Michigan Brain Injury Association
- other brain injury affiliated groups
When not practicing law, Tim enjoys spending time with his family, reading, writing, watching movies, traveling and exercising.